PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Friday, June 13, 2008

than a little bit!

Side NOTE :andrea teacher is very upset about card and bank acct and money.. shewas teary eyed at school today which made brandon teacher upset. Noone likes upset brandon teacher- the man has nothing to lose. ( theydon't want him to stay but he's been threatening to do so since Andreateacher came). Alien card u have 60 days to get.. butcan't do shittill then. I'm bringing all my paper work with me tomarrow sohopefully they will get it right in the morning. Brandon teacher isbringing his bat

No comments: