PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Monday, June 9, 2008

School daze

I woke up early because i couldn't sleep. Check this: i actually ironed of my own free will! i showered with cold h20 b/c i can't figure out how to work the dayum water heater.... Mr. woo picked me up 10 minutes late and then we went to see all the head haunchos in the board of education. I wasn't very im pressed. I met mister Juong whom who is a schemer by trade. I've gotta watch out for him. All the other teachers seem sweet and at awe with the new Token at school.
Today i just watched classes and tyried to figure out how everything goes.. seems like fun!

No comments: