PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The land of the military weekend..

So i'm considering entertaining my newfound military friends this weekend. The thought of army navy and marine guys and dolls make me think about ROTC in college, which triggers memories of living on a military posts going to military , private, and catholic schools. it remind me of another me. It's funny how we can let memories of things so familiar if not current just settle to the bottom of our minds. So like a child waling threw a pile of dust my sense of militia has returned with a vengence. Do i feel the winds of change turning again.. mayhap I do ..


But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep..

Robert Frost

No comments: