PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Brand New Day!

So this is what it feels like to get loosed! I stayed up 48 hours straight trying to finish research papers for 3 graduate courses. I'm all done, so now I've just gotta wait for the grades to roll in. Please Pray for My Miracle. I'm ever more excited about Korea- as usual. My best friend has caught the vibe as well. At any given moment in a day I'm thinking about fast forwarding one month- I'll be Gone! After the wave of Sunshine hits me I think about her and realize we both have Youngju on the Brain..

Sighs...

1 comment:

SomeOneLikeMe said...

Loosed is the correct word. Yay, for letting the grades roll in too. You Pray for My Miracle, and I will just as sure Pray for Your Miracle. Just think in a couple more months we will be INTERNATIONAL...I am waiting with bated breath. Here's to hoping EVERYTHING goes accordnig to plan...