PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bursting With Joy

I feel like I'm so lucky! The opportunity to venture to Korea is like a step toward greatness for me.. a leap in the right direction. I've known for a long time that the whole 9-5 job, marriage, 2.5 kids and a dog life wasn't for me. I've always wanted to be a happy go lucky traveling free spirit. What better way to accomplish this than to travel and teach and learn about new and exotic places. I think it's more than a fair trade. The really awesome part is that I have a partner in crime to travel with and to share all my experiences with. We're alot alike and still very different. I know it's going to be a blast I just wish i was leaving today!

I have been searching frantically for ESL blogs from people in Gyeongju. I can't find any info. I was thinking it was extreme country living but a post from a fellow expat/reader assures me that there is a city-fied part to Gyeongju. It feels great to know that a a good drink and a big dance floor aren't ever going to be too far away.
XOXO

No comments: