PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Sunday, August 3, 2008

feeling so good

SO what's the business... I've been posting away and then all of a sudden.. poof... just pics. Well yeah I've been a lilttle lazy and yes, I've been a little busy. But I realized that time is flying because I'm having so much fun. I always got pissed at other people's blogs when they went cold.. like whyyyyy.. why did you leave me??!!?? But i know that in those away from the computer moments they were living their lives out loud.... I get it now.. It's not an apology for not blogging.. It's more like WHat are you doin sitting there reading this blog- there's a big fun world out here just waiting for you to jump in!!!!! I know I'm glad I did.. honestly things have never been better.

No comments: