PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Monday, September 15, 2008

SAY A Little Prayer For You!

Myself and Edwin!
Edwin,Reden, Me,Mayen ( BDAY GIRL!), David, Amy?, (Emerson aka Romeo), & Felicia, Alex

After an Awesome Slumber Party I was plesantly surprised by Breakfast! Haven't had it so good since I've been in Korea!! For the Girl who Love to SMILE!
The Crazy cats from Daegu Emerson Alex, Edwin and Joey
Traditional Philippine food for Mayen's B-Day Party

Earlier that day we went to PUNGGI to pick grapes at VIVIAN's grape farm.








Viv- hard at work selling grapes!





No comments: