PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Chuseok!!






Drinking with the GANG.....

The River were I spent all of chuseok.......
This is My slightly drunken sad face: it is a reminder to all those who always want what they can't have....
I always wanted to be a CHEERLEADER! I'm more flexible than ever! wonder why.....!?!?!?!??
LUCY came back into town for Chuseok, together we made tradition Chuseok rice cakes called sampeyon So much fun to create wierd shapes....

Steaming my rice cakes with Lucy's mom.
My finished designs
A nasty delight.. #12 dish from Jeju Raw fish restaurant & hof... ughhh
Drunken PE teacher from school who claims to be a seasoned drinker.. 3 cups or 3 bottles!



No comments: