PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ankle Biters R Us!

You know the ones.. always wearing brightly colored clothing and an angelic smile. Yes Teacher.. No teacher.. I'm a rapscallion from the 4Th level of hell teacher!! Crouches Hisses and Bares Fangs! The pupil who must not be named. The one I threaten to eat kim bop style almost everyday...The one that drains your energy from your lifeless slighty hung over body bright and early on monday morning.... that one!? Andrea Teacher is losing the battles and maybe the war

No comments: