PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shinee- Replay


"Nunan neomu yeppeoseo.."
just when I thought I could go
my heart is lost and you're pulling me back again
wishing on a falling star
wish I could be where you are
somehow you came and changed my everything

when you're not around
I just feel a little down
this is kinda silly right...
it's not okay to me
and I think I'm gonna hate it girl
if you turn your back on me
I don't wanna let this go ...
but I'm wondering

how do I be careful
not to show you what I dream of
kinda crazy but I
replay replay replay

when we're together
every moment that I treasure
like a movie that I
replay replay replay

you know you're my M.V.P.
no one else has got what I need
when it's just us two
I get shy but then you keep it so cool
the way you're always watching out for me
and although I wanna believe
tell me I'm not just imagining.

"Nunan neomu yeppeo"
I don't wanna hear it no more
cause I know it's gonna
replay replay replay

keep trying not to fake it
how am I supposed to say it
you're the song that I
replay replay replay

No comments: