PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

what's that #13 about?

dedicated:
happy anniversary my love...
this day may be insignificant to you it will always be special to me.
today is the day i fell in love for the very first time.. instant love.. love at first sight... with you. and to this day my heart remains a stricken possession of yours
i am a continuously paining, living,breathing example of loves' power
my heart still has not learned better
so today i kept you in my thoughts as i try fruitlessly to let go.
tonight i'll celebrate another year without you
i'm not always privy to my soul's plans so forgive me

No comments: