PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Monday, May 12, 2008

Frustration isn't even the word

A bit of a hitch in the documents process. I sent my passport and visa info to the Korean Consulate. My recruiter assured me that i wouldn't have to interview . .. but I gotta call and yup you guessed it. I have to take off and go to Atlanta. Usually this would be no biggie. But that means i have to take off from both jobs for 2 days each, drive 6 hours and dress up for a 15 min conversation. I'm already leaving work a week early to prepare to leave. Seriously considering taking some more me time and continuing to work and then leave with my partner in crime.

A bit on recruiters: Amy is prompt with emailing and she answers every question I ask. But I still feel uncomfy b/c it's 3 weeks till I leave for Korea and i don't know my employers name, never spoken with then, no address or phone number. Hmm.... I know it's just that she does this placement thing everyday.. but this is my first time.

No comments: