PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm alive!

I'm always so awfully busy that i never get to write. I actually am loving my new job and I'm pondering weather I should stay another year... sigh... I am in a bit of a depression because I'm really missing Michael Jackson. :( but I'm seeking comfort in others and finding it.. so i'm consoled slightly. I can't wait to visit my home! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

msnpieceofmyheart said...

the pics of you on facebook are so damn hot!...just wanted to let you know...i miss you. xoxo