PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...again

I can't believe these guys have done it again- freakin genius!!

My Bday was great.. better than I expected. I guess it doesn't hurt that i partied for 3 days straight. I'm soo tired it's not even funny. I'm so thankful that i had so many people so crunk and disorderly around me- kept my mind off of all the drama that's been afloat. I just wanna get back to living life, and loving it.

Sidenote: Everything just seems to be a little better when you're with someone...

No comments: