PLAY NICE!?

My photo
I bet you think this BLOG is about you!, Alabama, United States
I'm an extroverted flame dame with a shiny nice girl exterior. Commonly Refered to as the resident Attention Whore. My main goal in life is to become famous and I'd appreciate it if you'd watch me do me....

Friday, May 30, 2008

UPS OOOPPS....Never Too Far Away!

I'M BACK! But OMG what a crazy couple of days it's been.. Last time we left off after partying at an ATL style Noraebang and drinking yogurt Sojo- just like candy! We went back the next day at 4pm to pick up our visa.... trouble ensued when the clerk say" we no have" .... after picking myself up off the floor I found that they mailed our passports home already... so we stayed overnight for no reason.. Folks i never take anything for granted- I wanted my passport in my grubby lil hands ! so we all took a trip to the UPS drop pff to tried to beat the UpS man to our mail...



SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: